Evaluation associated with total outcomes of educational and intellectual tasks of students
Successes of educational and activity that is cognitive of students are described as quantitative and qualitative indicators expressed and recorded by the assessment.
Assessment of real information – definitions and expressions in conditional devices (points), along with evaluative judgments of this trained instructor of real information, abilities and abilities of students relative to what’s needed for the curriculum.
Concept of criteria for evaluating the results of cognitive task of students
In contemporary pedagogy of senior high school you can find different methods to this is of requirements for assessing the results of intellectual activity of students. Some scientists propose for the item of assessment to make the structural the different parts of educational tasks, particularly:
- Content component – the quantity of understanding of the item of research (prior to curricula, state criteria). Whenever assessing the next characteristics of real information to be analyzed: completeness, correctness, logic, awareness (understanding, the distinction involving the primary plus the secondary); verbalization, that is verbalization (interpretation, explanation); capacity to apply knowledge, etc.
- Operational-organizational component – the power associated with the student to find the methods of action in terms of the curriculum associated with evaluated discipline (substantive actions); specific mental traits, ie ability to compare, abstract, classify, generalize, etc. (psychological actions); skills to evaluate, plan, organize, get a grip on the procedure while the http://www.myessay.org link between the job, general activity (general academic actions). The analysis, along with the correctness, independence associated with the performance in terms of novelty ( by the model, comparable, fairly new), will also be to be analyzed. understanding and design that is verbal reproduction (translation), description, application in conditions of novelty, etc.
- Emotional and motivational component – attitude to study (indifferent, perhaps not sufficient good, interested, expressive, good).
These traits is taken as being a foundation for determining the degree of educational success, basic requirements with their assessment and relevant assessments (in points).
Other requirements for assessment student’s success
The criteria for assessment may additionally be:
- character of assimilation of currently known knowledge (level of understanding, durability of memory, volume, completeness and accuracy of knowledge);
- the caliber of knowledge found by the student, the logic of thinking, the argumentation, the series and self-reliance associated with presentation, the tradition of speech;
- amount of mastering currently understood methods of task, skills and abilities of application regarding the obtained knowledge in practice;
- learning the feeling of innovative activity;
- quality for the work (external design, the rate of execution, diligence, etc.).
Some teachers think about the amount of knowledge to function as main criterion for evaluation:
- reproductive (knowledge is consciously identified, fixed in memory and reproducible objective information regarding topics of cognition);
- reconstructive (knowledge is manifested into the willingness and cap ability for the pupil to make use of them in similar, standard or variational conditions);
- creative (students can effortlessly apply knowledge and assimilated means of acting in non-typical circumstances).
Today, many educators are developing their approach that is own to pupils’ knowledge, skills and abilities. Within the opinion of many of them, the evaluation ought to be on the basis of the content and amount of errors created by the student. They argue their perspective that in certain recreations a performance without mistakes and shortcomings is calculated because of the number that is maximum of, and also for the errors which can be made, the score is paid down (gymnastics, acrobatics, figure skating, etc.). Proceeding from such recommendations, some scholars contemplate it expedient to just take particular assessment errors and defects in dental reactions and written works well with the evaluation criterion. It’s important to elaborate norms of assessments, this is certainly, to look for the amount of mistakes and defects that correspond to a specific evaluation. Requirements and norms of assessments should always be developed for every single discipline that is academic consequently, the need for any universal, generalized assessment requirements vanishes.